SeaLife DC1400 Reef Edition
Sealife DC1400 Reef Edition - SL721
Bring more into your shot with the SeaLife DC1400 Reef Edition - The new SeaLife DC1400 Reef Edition pairs the DC1400 underwater camera with the ultra-wide Fisheye Lens for stunningly beautiful underwater photos and HD videos. The Fisheye Wide Angle Lens increases the already wide lens of the DC1400 camera to 16mm - an 80% increase in field of view!
Get the entire scene in your shot - The DC1400 Reef Edition gives you the incredible perspective of an entire wreck or reef scene that would be impossible to capture with a standard lens. The versatile Fisheye Wide Angle Lens works equally as well for shooting HD videos with your DC1400, adding more to the shot while easily staying within the distance limits of a video light.
Ready to travel - The set includes the DC1400 underwater camera, Fisheye Wide Angle Lens, and soft Compact Pro Case, perfectly sized for air travel or bringing aboard the dive boat. The DC1400 Reef Edition easily expands with all of SeaLife's underwater lighting accessories, such as the Digital Pro Flash and Photo/Video Light, in order to bring out even more color and depth in your photos.
SeaLife's new 14-megapixel camera combines diver-friendly design and six underwater color modes for sharp, colorful photos and HD video - underwater or on land.
The SeaLife DC1400 is the easiest digital camera to use underwater, EVER. The camera features five widespread 'piano key' controls, a large shutter button, and a fingertip-control lever that allows scrolling through menus or zooming in and out without releasing your grip from the camera.
Expand the DC1400 with SeaLife's popular line of underwater accessories, including the Digital Pro Flash, LED Video Light. Automatic focus from 1\" to infinity. Record Record continuous High Definition video with sound. Depth tested to 200ft. Fully rubber armored for shock protection. Full 1-year warranty covers the underwater housing and camera.
SeaLifes Sea Modes which have built in color correction and External Flash Modes for vibrant color and manual control of the cameras shutter and aperture, round out the DC1400.
- 14 megapixel CCD for, sharp, high-resolution pictures.
- Large 3\" LCD for easy on-camera viewing
- 25X zoom - 5X optical zoom plus 5X digital
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) - CCD shift technology reduces camera shake caused by hand movement
- Auto Focus from 1\" (2.5cm) to infinity
- Lithium battery 700mAh for 2 tank dive+ (2+ hours or 200+ pics)
- Fast shutter response time and quick start-up for fast action photography. (As fast as 0.3 sec in Ext Flash mode and infinity focus mode.)
- SD and SDHC card compatible up to 32GB.
- Movie Resolution: HD 720p / 30fps, 640x480 or 320x240
- 27 Land modes - 6 Underwater modes - Automatically pre-sets the camera for the type of scene. Includes Anti-shake and aperture/shutter priority.
- Manual White Balance control with short-cut key for fast and easy manual white balance setting.
- Depth tested to 200 ft (60m) - Guaranteed
- No O-ring lubrication required - Hassle-free O-ring maintenance, Just keep O-ring clean!
- 'Piano Key' controls - No button clusters. 5 large menu keys. Oversized shutter button and zoom toggle for easy camera control even with gloves on!
- Easy Set-up mode - Easy 1-2-3 graphic on screen guide - takes the guess work out of setting up the camera for great pictures
- Sea mode with 6 UW color correction settings for blue and green water conditions at shallow or deeper depths
- Ext Flash Auto mode for automatic exposure settings when using one or two external flash accessories. Ideal for beginner and intermediate UW photographers
- Ext Flash Manual mode for manual aperture and shutter speed exposure control when using one or two external flash accessories. Ideal for advanced UW photographers.
- Snorkel mode with color correction setting matching shallow water light conditions.
- Spy Mode - The camera automatically shoots continuous pictures at set time intervals. Ideal for wildlife photography or other hard-to-shoot subjects.
- Removable inner camera for use on Land & Sea
- Rubber armored, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments.
Fisheye Wideangle lens for SeaLife cameras DC800 - DC1000 - DC1200 and the new DC1400
- Optical construction - 4 elements / 4 groups
- Angle of view - DC1400: Increases field-of-view from 61° to 111° - DC1200: Increases field-of-view from 44° to 86° (Also works with DC1000, DC800, DC600, DC500 and earlier DC models)
- Optical coatings - Air-to-glass surfaces fully multi-coated with anti-reflective deposition coating
- Magnification ratio - 0.60x
- Attachment method - Snap-on lens ring attaches to all SeaLife DC cameras while underwater (Note: When underwater, purge air trapped between fisheye lens and camera)
- Lens dimensions - 1.8\" x 3.8\" x 3.8\" (4.6cm x 9.7cm x 9.7cm)
- Lens weight (lens only) - 392 grams / 13.8 ounces
- Depth - Individually depth tested to 200\" (60 m)
- Includes SeaLife® Lens Dock, neoprene lens cover and safety lanyard.
What's in the box
- 1x Digital Camera (SL72001) w/ lanyard
- 1x Camera pouch (SL70090)
- 1x Underwater Housing (SL114) w/lanyard (SL72070)
- 1x User manual (SL72025) & Quick Guide (SL72024)
- 1x USB cable (SL18130)
- 1x AV cable (SL18131)
- 1x AC power adapter (SL72032)
- 1x International plug adapters (SL19003)
- 1x Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (SL7014)
- 1x Flash Link optical cable adapter (SL72052)
- 1x Flash Diffuser (SL72071) with lanyard (SL95010)
- 1x Moisture Muncher / 2-pack sample (SL2522)
- 1x Cleaning brush (SL256) & lens cloth (SL25210)
- 1x Fisheye Wide Angle Lens (SL975)
- 1x Travel Case (SL946)