Nano Flash Lighting Set
Fantasea Nano Flash Lighting Set
Fantasea offers a variety of integrated underwater camera systems that work with most leading digital cameras and housings.
Any item in these sets can be upgraded to a larger, stronger or more professional component by adding the difference in price.
The Nano Flash is perfect for all digital Aim and Shoot cameras, including those with the Pre Flash function.
The "Nano" is an ultra compact digital slave strobe and underwater protective housing kit.
The strobe unit triggers in sync with the digital cameras internal flash by a small light sensor in the strobe body.
Simple operation, good performance and small size, make the "Nano" a must have accessory for underwater digital camera imaging, or for anyone who needs waterproof strobe protection for wet outdoor sports and severe environments.Furthermore, the strobe can be removed from the housing and used as a land strobe in dry conditions.
- Guide number 12 (Air: ISO 100 x 1 meter. At one foot: the guide number is 39).
- Uses 2 x AAA batteries.
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet.
- Features 3 pre-flash modes to suit a wide variety of digital cameras. Whether your camera is capable of Manual mode, or has one or two pre-flashes to set exposure, the Nano Flash ensures correct exposure with all such camera types.
The Nano Flash Lighting Set (#2076) includes
- Blue Ray Single Tray (#2040)
- Flex Arm 30 (#3040)
- Nano Flash (#6115)
- Fiber Optic Cable (#6315)
- Fantasea Pro Bag (#8025)
Note: The Blue Ray Single Tray, included with this set, features one T1 Connector which allows for mounting one Flex Arm on the tray. A Blue Ray Tray Extension (Cat. No. 2045) is available for upgrading the Blue Ray Single Tray to a Blue Ray Double Tray later on. This extension plate is easy to assemble and enables mounting a second Flex Arm. The Double Blue Ray Tray allows for the integration of additional accessories in the system, such as external flashes, lights and more.