SeaLife Fisheye Wide Angle Lens
Sealife Fisheye Wide Angle Lens - SL975
Bring more into the scene with the SeaLife Fisheye Wide Angle Lens
The SeaLife Fisheye Wide Angle Lens will increase the field of view by 80% over the already wide 26mm lens of the DC1400 underwater camera. The Fisheye Lens allows for amazing underwater images and offers incredible perspective of the undersea landscape. The lens has a 16mm effective focal length on the DC1400 underwater camera and features fully multi-coated precision optics for maximum light transmission.
The lens fits all DC series SeaLife cameras and can easily be attached and removed while underwater. The lens also works very well above water for amazing landscape photos.
NOW IN STOCK at a very SPECIAL PRICE - guaranteed best price in Australia
What makes this lens particularly versatile is that it works equally well for video as it does for still images, adding more to your shots while staying easily within the distance limits of flash or video lights.
Fisheye Wideangle lens for SeaLife cameras DC800 - DC1000 - DC1200 and the new DC1400
- Optical construction - 4 elements / 4 groups
- Angle of view - DC1400: Increases field-of-view from 61° to 111° - DC1200: Increases field-of-view from 44° to 86° (Also works with DC1000, DC800, DC600, DC500 and earlier DC models)
- Optical coatings - Air-to-glass surfaces fully multi-coated with anti-reflective deposition coating
- Magnification ratio - 0.60x
- Attachment method - Snap-on lens ring attaches to all SeaLife DC cameras while underwater (Note: When underwater, purge air trapped between fisheye lens and camera)
- Lens dimensions - 1.8\" x 3.8\" x 3.8\" (4.6cm x 9.7cm x 9.7cm)
- Lens weight (lens only) - 392 grams / 13.8 ounces
- Depth - Individually depth tested to 200\" (60 m)
- Includes SeaLife® Lens Dock, neoprene lens cover and safety lanyard.