SeaLife AquaPod Mini Underwater Selfie-stick
SeaLife AquaPod Mini - SL912
In STOCK now for FIRST delivery in AUSTRALIA and BEST PRICE
NEW Compact extendable underwater monopod
The SeaLife AquaPod Mini, like the longer AquaPod, lets you to get your camera close to both land and sea creatures while maintaining your distance, and allows you to get that perfect shot of yourself amidst all of the action.
Rotate the camera on the AquaPod Mini to easily take self-portrait images. Easy to use and hold steady, the AquaPod Mini extends from 15.5 inches (39cm) to 38 inches (97cm). It is particularly travel friendly because its collapsed size easily fits into a briefcase or carry-on luggage.
To shoot still images with a SeaLife camera and the AquaPod Mini, simply set the camera to “SPY” mode, allowing it to automatically shoot at set time intervals. For videos, set the camera to video mode and start shooting. For best results, make smooth and gentle movements so the lens stays focused on your subject.
The AquaPod is non-corrosive and resistant to salt water, unique among other handheld "selfie sticks" and monopods.The AquaPod Mini includes a wrist strap and a mount for GoPro® cameras.
- Fits all SeaLife cameras as well as all other cameras with a standard 1/4-20 tripod mount
- Includes GoPro adapter and quick release mounting plate
- Polycarbonate, TPE, marine grade anodized aluminum and stainless steel
- Includes lanyard with clip and rubber grip for secure hold
- Compact and lightweight for easy travel (200g)
- Extends from 15.5” (39cm) to 38” (97cm)