Sea & Sea Fibre Optic Cables
SEA&SEA Fibre Optic Cables
The coiled Fiber-Optic Cables from Sea & Sea come in various lengths and are for use in underwater photography. They are equipped with two closed 90° Sea & Sea fittings on the ends. One connects to a compatible external strobe, and the other connects to the fiber-optic cable socket on select underwater housings, allowing your strobe to be triggered by the firing of the camera's built-in flash.
They are compatible with all Sea & Sea housings and strobes and is designed for use with the internal Optical YS-Converter. Since the cable is bi-directional, either end may be attached to a housing or strobe.
The best quality Fiber-Optic Cable is composed of 613 fibres (cores). Even when the cable is bent, attenuation of light is minimal. Therefore, the light signal will be transmitted to a strobe without loss. Compared with single fibre cables , the Fiber-Optic Cable II is more resistant to distortion, bending and physical impact.
- Construction: Methacrylic Resin
- Fibre Diameter: 1.5mm / 0.059 inch
- Cable Diameter: 2.7mm / 0.105 inch
- (short) 310mm / 12.2 inches - Product code: S&S-50135
- (medium) 453mm / 17.8 inches - Product code: S&S-50128
- (long) 725mm / 28.5 inches - Product code: S&S-50133
Please chose your preferred cable length with the radio buttons above