Underwater Naturalist - Asia Pacific Marine Life Identification
Helping you to "sorting out the Stuff" - Basic identification features of every major group of sea creatures, from bacteria to marine mammals.
was A$49.95 Special Price A$29.95
By Neville Coleman
'Sorting out the Stuff'.
- Basic identification features of every major group of sea creatures, from bacteria to marine mammals.
- Hardcover landscape design; 96 pages filled with all one requires to become an environmental diver, student or instructor.
- Specifically designed for Project AWARE Marine Life Identification Specialty Courses.
- Easy to read text with pronunciations and simplified descriptive terms.
- Format follows traditional scientific classification and tertiary teaching systems.
- Over 150 line drawings illustrating various aspects of all major marine phyla.
- Over 300 high quality photographs of marine animals and plants from across the entire Asia/Indo-Pacific area.
- Project AWARE: Protecting the underwater environment.
- How to become an underwater explorer.
- 'Gaining knowledge is like fertilising the mind; the more we know... the more we grow!'
Hard cover: size - 220mm x 155mm. ISBN: 0-947-325-29-8. Published by Neville Coleman's Underwater Geographic Pty Ltd.
Write Your Own Review