2002 Sea Shells - Neville Coleman's Catalogue of Indo-Pacific Mollusca
By Neville Coleman
The largest display of living allied cowries (Ovulidae) ever produced in the world. Over 430 images of cross-referenced shells and animals.
- Over 2400 colour images
- Over 40,000 easy to read words.
- Indo-Pacific locality guide to photo sites (map).
- AMPI indexed numbers for all Ovulidae specimens.
- Square backed, sections stitched production.
- Natural history in formation for each species.
- 30 years of research and discovery.
- Tropical and temperate and many undescribed species.
- Colour and pattern variations.
- Fully indexed common and scientific names.
- How and where to find rare species.
- Photoguide to habitats.
- Photoguide to exotic locations and their peoples.
- Molluscan pioneers and personalties.
- Many unique photographic studies.
Soft cover: size - 170mm x 240mm. ISBN: 0-947 325-26-3. Published by Neville Coleman's Underwater Geographic Pty Ltd.