Neville Coleman's Marine Life Guide to Papua New Guinea - Discover Loloata Island
By Neville Coleman
Photo examples and information for most major Phyla include....Mangroves, Sea grass, Algae, Forams, Sponges, Cnidarians, Ctenophores, Flatworms, Segmented worms, Molluscs, Crustaceans, Bryozoans, Echinoderms, Ascidians, Fish, Reptiles, Mammals
- The ultimate photo guide. Over 500 user-friendly high quality photographs in full colour.
- Bootless Bay Photographic Survey
- Maps of Dive Sites
- Species information include: common names, scientific names, size, depth etc.
- Nocturnal Species, Diurnal Species, Habitats, Venomous, Poisonous, Dangerous Species
- New Species
- The most comprehensive marine field guide produced on this facinating area.
Soft cover: size - 240mm x 170mm. ISBN: 646319116. Published by Sea Australia Resource Centre.