Lord Howe Island Marine Park - Neville Coleman's World Heritage Wildlife Guide
The first marine biology guide to the South Pacific area with examples and basic introductions to every major marine phyla, from algae to mammals.
was A$29.95 Special Price A$19.95
Out of stock
By Neville Coleman
- The first marine biology guide to the South Pacific area with examples and basic introductions to every major marine phyla, from algae to mammals.
- Over 700 colour images.
- Over 30,000 easy to read words.
- Locality guide to photo sites (map)
- Natural history information for each species.
- Over 30 years of research and discovery.
- Hundreds of photographs shown for the first time.
- Many undescribed species, new discoveries.
- Photoguide to habitats.
- Fully indexed.
- Partly sponsored by NSW marine parks, this unique publication will be available at 50% less than any comparable limited edition publication.
Soft cover: size - 170mm x 240mm. ISBN: 0-947325-27-1. Published by Neville Coleman's Underwater Geographic Pty Ltd.
Write Your Own Review