Great Barrier Reef - Neville Coleman's Wildlife Guide
A comprehensive marine life guide to the Great Barrier Reef.
was A$29.95 Special Price A$19.95
By Neville Coleman
- A comprehensive marine life guide to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Soft cover, portrait design; 80 pages, full indexed.
- Over 500 full colour photographs.
- Living examples of over 18 major wildlife groups- from algae to marine mammals.
- Simple layout, easy to read text with history, land flora and fauna, reef walking, snorkeling and scuba diving references.
- Listed coverage of eco-experience operators.
- Basic identification features of all major groups of marine life.
- Tourism service information page.
- Format follows traditional scientific classification and tertiary education teaching systems.
- Interactive eco-experience visual identity marker.
- Excellent for Project AWARE advance diver specialty courses.
Soft cover: size - 240mm x 170mm. ISBN: 0-947-325-32-8. Published by Neville Coleman's Underwater Geographic Pty Ltd.
Write Your Own Review