Full Face Snorkel Mask - Neopine - 2nd generation
Exciting new full face snorkel mask - improved 2nd generation version in Black/Red.
Full Face Snorkel Mask - 2nd generation - Black/Red
Exciting new full face snorkel mask. Now redesigned to be even better.
- Improved and longer dry top system (snorkel) - more air supply
- 2.5x volume: enables you to stay underwater longer
- better design: Japanese non-toxic medical grade silicone, wider chin design to different faces
- better vision: German Bayer Poly Carbonate, better chamber design for wider vison and no reflection
- better protection: Uni-body design, tougher and more durable material, anti-crush
Just doing laps in the pool? Or don’t like the idea of having something in your mouth and not being able to breathe in and out through your nose underwater? This might be the thing for you.
Some people consider breathing through your mouth is unnatural, and the snorkel mouthpiece can be considered too intrusive, uncomfortable and unhygienic. This full-face snorkelling mask, for breathing underwater as easily and naturally as you would on land with your nose and mouth. Thanks to its large size, this innovative mask also offers users an unobstructed 180 degrees field of view.
To ensure that water does not enter via the snorkel, the mask is equipped with a mechanism that plugs the top of the snorkel when immersed in water.
Breathing in, the mask stays clear as fresh air runs over the viewing area and exhaled air leaves through the pressure relief valve.
Please note, that you will not be able to duck-dive with this mask, as you can not equalise your ears or the air volume of the mask.
GoPro mount is included with this mask - capture all you see! - *GoPro camera is NOT INCLUDED
Available in 2 sizes (S/M and L/XL) - please chose with the radio buttons above.
Also available as previous version in Blue and Black, as a new and improved blue and pink kids versions.
- S/M - innner diametre 17x13cm - external diametre 23x19cm
- L/XL - innner diametre 19x13cm - external diametre 23x19cm - Most faces
Step 1. Measure the distance between Nose bridge to bottom of the chin.
Step 2. If the distance is less than 12 cm (4.7 inches), Choose S/M - small faces.
Step 3. If the distance is more than 12 cm (4.7 inches), Choose L/XL - fits most faces.