Sherwood SR2 Regulator - DIN or Yoke valve
Sherwood SR2 Regulator
Select DIN or yoke valve when ordering!
SR2 packs advanced technology into a compact case, employing contemporary-styling and utilizing a multitude of cutting edge materials to bring to you a superior high performance regulator system. Superior breathing performance the SR2 is more technically advanced and more attractive than its predecessor.
The SR2's first stage regulator is one of the only truly" balanced first stages on the market today. Most balanced piston regulators come close, but never actually become truly" pneumatically balanced.
The SR2 utilizes a pneumatically balanced second stage. The second stage contains a SMART demand lever and floating crown which reacts to depressurization and relieves the load on the seat, extending seat life while promoting consistent performance. Importantly, the second stage employs a unique single adjustment point to simultaneously set opening effort and high flow performance with one-motion; the need to make separate adjustment therefore has been eliminated.
The size of the SR2 Control knob has also been optimized to enable easy location and operation, even for a diver wearing gloves. The SR2 second stage has an ergonomic shape and size and is weightless in the water for maximum comfort. Regulator comes equipped with a 3/8" threaded 31" (78.75cm) low pressure hose; owner's manual and is covered by a 24 month limited warranty with optional free parts for life program (restrictions apply).
- Brand new & completely redesigned Not like most other sites that sell the old discontinued model
- Nitrox Compatible to 40% (The Recreational Limits of Nitrox)
- Designed for extreme depths and cold water
- "Diver Adjustable" Air flow
- Environmentally sealed first stage provides greater reliability, less maintenance and higher performance
- Lightweight 2nd stage to prevent jaw fatigue and add to overall comfort
- 360 degree 1st stage swivel
- Balanced 1st and 2nd stage for superior breathing performance
- Exceptional Dependability