COSMIQ+ Dive Companion from Deepblu
COSMIQ goes beyond the essential functions of a dive computer. With the click of a button, it syncs with the Deepblu mobile app allowing divers to effortlessly create a digital dive log.
COSMIQ+ Dive Companion from Deepblu
THE NEXT INNOVATION IN DIVE COMPUTING
The COSMIQ+ is a refresh of the original COSMIQ model, introducing an advanced bottom timer function for technical divers and a range of gorgeous new color options. With modes for freediving, recreational and technical diving, COSMIQ+ will appeal to divers of all walks and skill levels. At the push of a button, you can sync with the Deepblu App, allowing you to effortlessly create an interactive dive log and re-experience your dive after surfacing.
Pixel-less Screen Display
COSMIQ+’S 2.2 inch high contrast, pixel-less LCD screen is bright, colorful and easy to read no matter the visibility.
Lithium Ion Battery
COSMIQ+’S lithium ion battery is rechargeable so you don’t have to worry about switching batteries or returning it to the shop. The gold-plated brass charger pin connects seamlessly to the magnetic USB connector so you can recharge the battery anytime, anywhere.
COSMIQ+ connects wirelessly to the Deepblu app allowing divers to upload their dive data directly to their smartphone so they can create digital dive logs.
Deepblu Digital Dive Logs
Deepblu’s digital dive logs breathe new life into the old-fashioned dive logbook by reimagining them to better reflect today’s technological world. They are visually appealing, interactive and shareable.
Available in BLACK, LAVA RED and STEEL GREY (new!) - please choose using the radio buttons above.
- Measures all vital dive data, performs decompression and saturation/desaturation calculations, for Standard Air and Nitrox dives.
- Deepblu Decompression Algorithm based on the calculations on the Bühlmann ZH-L16C model
- Three Safety Factor settings for the decompression algorithm: Conservative, Normal or Progressive
- Adjustable settings for Nitrox diving between 21% and 40%
- Dive Plan function for planning dives in advance
- Freedive Mode built specifically for apnea/freediving
- Gauge Mode setting for use as a depth gauge and timer
- Sound and visual alarm warnings
- Dive logbook - saves dive data for up to 25 dives
- Wireless synchronization via Bluetooth to upload and save dive data to the Deepblu mobile app to create digital dive logs
- Continuous, free over-the-air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- 2.2 inch high contrast LCD screen with pixel-less EBTN technology
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with magnetic USB connector
- Built-in clock and calendar
- Ability to adjust settings by syncing COSMIQ with the Deepblu mobile app.
- Measurement Units - Metric (meters/°C) or Imperial (feet/°F)
- Operating modes: Watch Mode / Scuba Mode / Bottom Timer Mode / Freedive Mode / Log Mode / Sync Mode
- Water Resistance - 100 meters / 330 feet
- Gases - 1 Gas - Oxygen (21%-40%)
- Partial Oxygen Pressure - (PO2) Adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar
- Algorithm Deepblu Decompression Algorithm - based on the Bühlmann ZH-L16C model
- Safety Factor Deepblu Decompression Algorithm - based on the Bühlmann ZH-L16C model
- Altitude - 0 meters / 0 feet to 300 meters / 985 feet
- Battery Life - 6 to 7 hours of continuous dive time
- Battery Charger - Standard USB
- Log Storage - Up to 25 logs unsynchronized
- Data Transfer - Bluetooth 4.0
- Dive Log Software - Deepblu iOS App/Android App
- Firmware Upgrade - Continuous, free over-the-air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Housing Material - Fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate
- Lens Material - Polycarbonate with 8h hardness coating
- Screen Technology - Enhanced Black Twisted Nematic (EBTN) Negative Image LCD Display
- Strap Material - 24mm Ballistic Nylon NATO wrist strap with stainless steel buckles and a velcro fastener
- Bungee cord
- Dimensions 70.6mm (2.78”) x 48.6mm (1.91”) x 20.9mm (0.82”)
- Weight Approx. 81 grams
What’s in the box:
- COSMIQ Base Unit
- NATO Wrist Strap
- Dry Suit Bungee Cord
- Charging Cable
- Anti-Glare Screen Protector (2 pcs)
- Quick Start Guide
- Carrying Case
“If Steve Jobs designed a dive computer, it would look like the COSMIQ from Deepblu.”
— Action Diver Magazine (Dive Planner Issue 2016-2017)
“Finally a fully integrated Dive Computer; with the Deepblu digital dive log, you can make your photos interactive on a dive profile / timeline and by using the Deepblu Smartphones app synchronization is just a tap away.”
“Not only is it fun to geek out on this new social technology, but it should prove a great resource for many divers who keep detailed logs. The interactive dive site map will help you plan out exactly which dive sites to visit on your next trip.”
— Underwater Photography Guide